“I actually miss coming into my appointments!!!” - Pamela R.
This is where you would typically read things like how:
- We’ve been serving our local community since 2005
- We accept all types of insurances
- Our providers are committed to your care
- Our offices are modern, clean and accessible
But when it comes to women’s health—your health—it goes deeper than office buildings and insurance plans....
No matter what stage of life you’re in you want to:
- Feel welcomed by the staff when you walk into the office.
- Be able to openly speak about what’s going on or any changes that are happening in your body.
- Have the provider’s undivided attention when in the exam room.
- Trust that you are receiving the best possible care available.
- Work with physicians and staff who understand women’s health goes beyond obstetrics and gynecology, but also ties into your emotional and your entire physical being.
- Leave knowing that your needs have been attended to and all your questions have been answered.
You want an ally in your health—and this is our number one priority at Capital OB/GYN.
“I had the best experience coming to this clinic. I had a very high risk pregnancy and they did everything to make sure my baby made it to term.” - Meliza A
A few other things you should know:
- Our providers have an accumulated 50+ years of experience.
- Over 70 of our employees are bilingual, speaking Spanish, Russian and other languages.
- We have a large staff to serve a wide range of needs, including physicians, nurse practitioners and midwives.
- Many of our employees are also our patients.
- Employees like Teareiy have worked with us for 20+ years. “It blew me away seeing firsthand the care and concern of how patients were treated at COG. That is when I decided to become a patient myself.”
- In collaboration with Blue Shield and Hill Physician Medical Group, we provide community health advocates to engage social and financial resources for all patients.
- We staff certified CPSP (Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program) employees to bring support and resources for obstetrical patients.
- Our physicians are experts at performing minimally invasive surgical procedures including the use of robotics.
What we believe:
- Each and every woman is deserving of comprehensive health care, and we specialize in obstetrical and gynecological care.
- We adhere to the sanctity of life.
- We treat all patients with respect, dignity, and kindness, and do not differentiate based on race, religion or economics.
- Our providers and staff maintain continuing education, demonstrate social consciousness and respect our community.